Support for you and your family
A special gift from The Harper Family Foundation established Harper’s Hope at Methodist Estabrook Cancer Center to honor Josie Harper, beloved wife and mother. The program provides support services to anyone battling cancer, regardless of where they are treated.
- Counseling for you and your family
- A specialty salon for cancer survivors called Inner Beauty
- Individual nutrition counseling
- Classes and special treatments to help you regain or maintain your physical wellness
- Social services to help you and your family find support for daily needs
- Special risk assessments to help assess the risk you or your family has of developing certain cancers - and recommend prevention strategies.
Initial use of services is free of charge and you will not be denied access due to inability to pay.
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, call (402) 354-HOPE (4673).